04: THREE FEEDBACKS VIA WECHAT

I tested 3 people in China via Wechat. I did screenshots but the language is Chinese. So I will summarize in English what they talked about one by one after the pictures. (I maybe not a good translator but I will try my best)
1. Mrs. Lu, a 3 months stay-at-home mom in Jinan, China.
Image
What she said is :
First, as you talked about the project with me last time, I think it’s meaningful. Because I just became a stay-at-home mom, so for some kind of feelings, I cannot explain very well. But by seeing the pictures you show to me, I do see a better life. And I do have a dream or an idea to persu this kind of life. I think this event is good, I like the type of it. Even this time, I did it by my own, you didn’t operate it in a group way, so I didn’t share something with others but I did think more myself by doing this bag. It gives me a new perspective of being a stay-at-home mom. And… I can’t say more.
2. Mrs. Luwi, a mom of two children. For the first child, she is a work mom. For the second one, she is a stay-at-home mom. Now she lives in Shanghai, China.
Image
Image
What she said is :
I did work mom and now I’m a stay-at-home mom. This is the third year since I chose to be stay-at-home. I have deep feeling, in the early stage of becoming a housewife, I feel worried. I can’t tell how worry it is… Even I’m already the second child’s mom, and i’m an old age mom,  I still feel unsafe. I worked for 20 years, I cannot really settled down for the stay at-home life. I didn’t know what I would face. I know maybe I don’t need to go back to work in the future, but I feel if I loose contact with the society is really horrible. So if there is such a community for us, i’m willing to join. Maybe i’m the oldest one in the community , but I think it would be useful if I can share something with a lady who has similar situation with me. And she might be my new friend and she may make me feel the connection with the world. I’m not sure If I can join all the activities there, but if it’s a afternoon tea’s type, I think I do have time.
3. Mr. Zhang, a stay-at-home dad in Beijing, China.
Image
Image
What he said is:
I think this project is a big project and not easy to operate. But I can feel the need in China. You see, I’ve been a stay-at-home dad for 3 years, but I do have friends. Before I did I this decision, i didn’t feel so anxious about my new life. His mom make money and I take care of our family, I feel good and didn’t think it lose balance. I know i’m unique, because more people may think it’s hard to control the balance between a word mom and stay-at-home dad, especially in China. I think it depends on person. I think the one who feel bad to be a stay-at-home dad need to meet me, or me kind of person! hahaha. You know, sometimes it may be easier to have a group. Then people will feel they are not alone. Then the balance will come back in their family. I have to say, this is a really great thing! So… although I think it maybe hard to start, but I feel it’s useful. If there is a space for me to share and learn from others, I’m willing to join. I feel it’s also a way to achieve my personal values, to help more stay-at-home people or guide more people join this group to be a stay-at-home person.
Above are the evidences of 3 stakeholders.